Last updated: April 12, 2023
Social Wolves LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://social-wolves.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Social Wolves LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Social Wolves LLC may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Social Wolves LLC will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Data held by us
- Request rectification of any Personal Data held by us that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request erasure of Personal Data held by us under certain circumstances
- Restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances
- Request that we transfer the Personal Data that we have collected to another organization or to you under certain circumstances.
- Withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Data at any time where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your Personal Data.
Revoking Data Access
You may revoke our access to your Personal Data at any time by sending us an email at [email protected]. Revoking our access to your Personal Data will result in the termination of the services that we provide to you. However, please note that revoking our access to your Personal Data does not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted before your revocation.
We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable timeframe.
If you are a resident of California, you have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), which are detailed on our “California Privacy Rights” page.