This section applies only to California residents. It describes how we collect, use, and share Personal Information about you and explains the rights and choices that are available to you under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information about you:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, IP address, or other similar identifiers.
- Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered by you from us.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our website.
- Geolocation data, such as information about your location if you access our website from a mobile device.
- Inferences drawn from other Personal Information, such as your preferences or characteristics.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through our website, or from third-party sources.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services to you.
- To communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, and provide customer support.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver customized content and product offerings.
- To improve our website and services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To protect our rights and interests, and to prevent and investigate fraud and other illegal activities.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and email service providers, that assist us in providing our services to you.
- Affiliates, such as companies that are under common ownership or control with us, for business purposes.
- Business partners, such as advertising and analytics providers, to deliver advertising and promotional content to you or to conduct research or analysis.
- Law enforcement, regulators, or other third parties if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
Your CCPA Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights under the CCPA:
- Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we have collected, used, and disclosed about you in the preceding 12 months.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information. We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your CCPA rights.
You may also authorize an agent to exercise your CCPA rights on your behalf. To do so, you must provide us with written permission for the agent to act on your behalf and verify your identity directly with us.
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your CCPA rights. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives, goods, or services that are
contingent upon your providing certain Personal Information. If you elect to participate in these offers and later wish to opt-out of the use of your Personal Information, you may be unable to continue participating in the offer.
Shine the Light Law
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law (California Civil Code Section 1798.83), California residents who provide certain personal information in connection with a business relationship with us may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [contact email]. Please note that we do not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Do Not Track
Our website does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals or other similar mechanisms.